Call Us For A Case Review
We Are Open & Accepting New Clients

Under Utah law, child custody, child support and spousal support, or alimony, orders can only be modified when there has been a significant change in circumstances. If you or your ex is making considerably more or less income, or your child’s medical or educational needs have changed, you may be able to modify child support or alimony orders. If children start spending more time with one parent, proposed relocations or dangerous living situations arise, custody may be modified.

Facebook Twitter