Salt Lake City Marital Property Law
Divorce will significantly alter the landscape of your life, but that does not mean you will not be in control of the situation. When you turn to Utah family law attorney Emy Cordano, you can be sure you have an advocate by your side to help you through every aspect of the property division process. Here, we want to examine what Utah law says about marital property, particularly how this property will be divided in the event of a divorce.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR SPOUSE IS BEING UPFRONT ABOUT ASSETS?
The reality of the divorce and marital asset division process is that we need to know about all the assets involved in the marriage. However, there are times when spouses will go to great lengths to hide various assets from the other party so as to avoid division by the court.
Attorney Cordano works hard to make sure you are set up for the rest of your life. Whether that means you get remarried or not. Emy Cordano is incredibly diligent and very thorough when it comes to protecting her clients’ financial interests and future financial stability. This includes:
- Demanding a full financial disclosure from the other party.
Conducting a thorough and accurate assessment of all marital assets and debts.
- Working with private investigators and forensic accounting experts to discover any hidden funds or property.
- Securing and presenting documentation necessary to prove certain types of assets.
- Finding other creative ways to track down assets the other side may be trying to hide.
- Advocating aggressively for a property settlement that protects the financial stability of our clients.
Contact Attorney Emy Cordano
for a Consultation