Family Law Lawyer Orem
Many people are scared of the family court, but you do not have to be. Everyone experiences crises in life and when they happen you need to know where to turn. When you need an Orem family law attorney, you can turn to Emy A. Cordano, Attorney at Law for the experience you need.
Many people become ashamed when they go through family issues, but that should not be the case. There are many misconceptions people have about a wide range of issues, from divorce and asset division to child support and custody.
Emy A. Cordano knows that divorce is difficult and sometimes messy, but you can count on her to sit patiently with you to work through the process. She will ensure you are treated fairly.
It Is Emotional
The divorce rate for Utah is just about the same as the US average, with a rate of 3.6 divorces per 1,000 people. It is estimated that between 40 to 50 percent of all marriages end in divorce, leading to many family law cases.
There is no denying that family court issues are emotional. That is all the more reason to ensure you have an experienced attorney on your side who can help you navigate the legal waters the best way possible. At Emy A. Cordano, Attorney at Law, you can count on us to help you with the following:
- Divorce cases: Whether a divorce is contested or uncontested, it can still get tricky. You need to make sure you cover all of your bases.
- Asset and property division: Separating property and assets can be incredibly difficult, but it needs to be as equitable as possible.
- Alimony: Payments made to the spouse who has less economic means may be necessary, but it needs to be fair for both parties involved.
- Child support and custody: In a divorce, the most emotional thing to deal with is often issues regarding children. We want to make sure you keep your child in your life. Whether it is custody or visitation issues, we want to help. We also want to make sure fair child support amounts are ordered.
- Domestic abuse and restraining orders: Sometimes domestic abuse invades a marriage and you need help getting and maintain restraining orders. Other times, a spouse will get a restraining order to make the other spouse look bad. You need legal help to deal with this.
Family law can be complex, especially if you try to handle the case yourself. With experienced legal help, you can be sure someone is crossing the I’s and dotting the T’s.