Call Us For A Case Review
We Are Open & Accepting New Clients

If you are an unmarried father, you may need to petition the court for a legal determination of paternity before you have a right to seek custody or visitation. If the mother contests your claim, DNA tests may be ordered.

Facebook Twitter