Call Us For A Case Review
We Are Open & Accepting New Clients

Before relocating more than 150 miles away from your current home, you must first obtain approval from a family law judge. The judge will review the circumstances and determine whether relocating is in the best interests of your children. If so, you can move with your children. If not, you are still free to move, just not with your children. Instead, the judge will modify the custody order so the children remain in the area with their other parent.

Facebook Twitter