Easy Directions to My Salt Lake City Office.
6465 South 3000 East, Suite 103 | Salt Lake City, Utah 84121.
- From any direction, get to the I-215 beltway going towards the ski areas in Salt Lake.
- From any direction, go to Exit 6 on I-215.
- Take Exit 6, the 6200 South/ski areas exit and go East towards the mountains.
- Stay in the RIGHT LANE (but not in the far right lane that feeds onto 3000 East).
- You must NOT turn right onto 3000 East.
- If you do, make a U-turn back to 6200 South.
- Go East on 6200 South through the light at 3000 East and stay in far right lane.
- You will see a ski shop and a Starbucks.
- TURN RIGHT just behind the Starbucks and at the signs “BIG COTTONWOOD CANYON” and “LITTLE COTTONWOOD CANYON”.
- My building is the second one on the LEFT at the other side of the parking lot.
- There are 2 stop signs you will go through before taking a left in the parking lot to my building.
- The front entrance of the building is on the north side facing the parking lot.
- The building has river rocks on the front of it. It is the only building with stones on the facing. And the only one with a wood frame roofing.
- The numbers are up on the top corner of the building. It says 6465