Does Your Divorce Attorney Protect Father’s Rights?
Statistics that men face in Divorce Court
- Only 17.8% percent of fathers are granted custody of their children.
- Custodial fathers receive an average of $700 less in child support than mothers.
- Only 30% of custodial fathers are awarded child support compared to 55% of their female counterparts.
A Salt Lake City Divorce Attorney Can Help
Attorney Emy A. Cordano understands many of the challenges and obstacles facing her male clients when it comes divorce. Whether it is the proper division of assets, child custody or visitation, she and her staff work diligently both in the courtroom and behind the scenes to ensure each client is treated fairly in a court of law. To learn more, contact her law office today in Salt Lake City and schedule a consultation to discuss your case.
- Diamonds May Be Forever, But A Lot of Marriages Are Not
- Children Pay Physical Price of a Bitter Divorce
- Temporary child custody explained
- Re-bonding with your children after divorce
- Is it Time to Divorce Your Salt Lake City Divorce Attorney?
- The child custody battle may continue after divorce
- Divorce is more common during these months
emy a. cordano
I am Emy Cordano, a family law attorney based in Salt Lake City. I concentrate my practice on divorce and family law matters; I am not a general practice lawyer. Family law is all I do. Here you'll find additional articles and advice that I make available to anyone facing family law issues.
With further questions, give me a call at: